Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A checklist for happiness

This new post from The Happiness Project is pretty good. I've grown to be a real fan of her blog, despite feeling like I have nothing in common with her. The one thing I do have in common with her is the pursuit of happiness. Elusive a target as it may be. From her list, today I am going to the gym.

To her list I would add:

  • find an interesting recipe and make it (also on my list today)
  • look at inspiring photography
  • read anything
  • write something
  • give someone a hug

What would you add? And what are you doing from her list (or your own happiness list) today?

1 comment:

Geoffrey said...

Watch a great movie

Drink a beer

Those I would add to the list. The only things I have done and will do is write something and read anything. I would hug someone, but I'm not around huggy people.